This position requires three to six years of relevant work experience.
An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- Functional & configuration hands-on experience in Oracle Financials core modules (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management).
- A strong understanding of accounting principles
- Oracle EBS skills including requirements gathering, configuring, risk identification, issue resolution & communications at all client levels
- Technical capabilities include basic SQL scripts & understanding of PL / SQL Language
- Experience with Oracle Forms & Oracle Application Framework
- Working Knowledge of OBIEE & BI Publisher