Minimum qualifications include:
- Five years of relevant work experience
- Strong communications skills – ability to effectively communicate with peers, business partners, and leadership, verbally as well as in writing. This includes drafting policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work effectively in a cross functional team environment.
- Critical thinking skills – ability to analyze a problem, ask the right questions, separate facts from assumptions, and evaluate solutions.
- Ability to supervise and develop talent in other employees
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn new software applications
- Basic understanding of vehicle systems and technology
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of supplier markets for vehicles, equipment, alternative fuel vehicles, etc.
- Knowledge of DOT compliance laws and regulations
- Experience with developing vehicles and equipment specifications