This position requires 4-6 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field from an accredited university.
- Other required skills:Leadership skills that include experience in managing, facilitating, developing, planning, directing, controlling and organizing projects and people.
- Ability to motivate project teams.
- Organize and manage time effectively while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple diverse tasks and deliverables simultaneously while maintaining flexibility within stressful environments.
- Possess strong business acumen with ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Business Analyst Professional certification, proficiency in Microsoft Project and Visio or equivalent; experience with screen design tools and Marketing experience.